ChartMaxx Integration with McKesson
ChartMaxx seamless integration enables single sign-on with McKesson Enterprise platform to bridge content gaps in registration and billing processes and bring added value to the IT investment.
ChartMaxx expands McKesson with:
- Pre-configured registration document sets based on payer and visit type. This expanding functionality allows the registrar to see a “grocery list” of the specific documents to gather and checks off each document, providing visibility into any documents that they neglect to collect.
- Missing Documents Required functionality at Registration workflow that notifies PFS stakeholders immediately so the documents can be gathered while the patient is potentially still in-house and before the chart needs to be coded.
- ChartMaxx can elevate and expand the McKesson platform with discharge workflow that gathers the required information in advance, provides any needed notifications and alerts along the way, and automatically prints hard-copy or electronic versions of the needed information.
Interfaces/Integrations with McKesson:
- ADT – When a patient is Admitted / Discharged / Transferred in McKesson a message is sent to ChartMaxx.
- Documents created in McKesson are sent to ChartMaxx to complete the LMR.
- With integration to ChartMaxx and McKesson using API technology, you can launch from ChartMaxx applications from within McKesson seamlessly. User sign on and passing of patient context through ChartMaxx creates a seamless integration for the McKesson user.
- Integration of ChartMaxx and McKesson using Web Single Sign-on to launch ChartMaxx web for physicians to address chart or other deficiencies.