“PIH selected ChartMaxx because of its user friendliness, the capability to be integrated seamlessly with our Allscripts EHR and its extreme functionality and ability for us to customize it to meet our workflow needs.” Lois Miller, Director, HIM, PHI Health
“ChartMaxx itself is a great application and has all the document management features that a facility needs.” Mayank Amin, System Analyst, Children’s of Alabama
Watch this testimonial and others on the ChartMaxx YouTube Channel.
ChartMaxx Integration with Allscripts
The ChartMaxx Allscripts solution provides for seamless access and document sharing between the Allscripts Enterprise system and ChartMaxx ECM to consolidate information and bridge the gaps with data and document content management. ChartMaxx provides the repository for content not stored in the Allscripts EMR to support the complete Legal Medical Record.
The seamless integration:
- Automates the gathering of patient information from patient access and pre-registration through discharge so all of the hospital’s clinicians, social workers and financial management staff have access to all the information they need when and where they need it.
- Allows clinicians to access ChartMaxx from a launch point customized to your Allscripts viewer to speed chart completion by addressing deficiencies and signing documents either in the hospital or from their office.
- Enhanced automated business process workflows enhance reporting, monitoring, and productivity surveillance.
- Coder-specific work list to enhance workflow and reduced AR days in HIM. Maintain the continuity of your release of information activities including the fulfillment of requests and tracking required by HIPAA.
Interfaces/Integrations with Allscripts:
- ADT – when a patient is Admitted/Discharged/Transferred in Allscripts, the ChartMaxx system is automatically updated.
- Documents created in Allscripts are sent to ChartMaxx to complete the Legal Medical Record.
- Documents that are edited in ChartMaxx sent to Allscripts to keep the two systems in sync in real-time.
- The ChartMaxx Allscripts solution uses API technology, Wen Services and ODBC connectivity to launch ChartMaxx applications from within Allscripts seamlessly.
- The ChartMaxx Allscripts solution enables user sign-on and selected patient context persistence between the two systems to eliminate extra search efforts and reduce clicks.